CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Severe Muscle Weakness/Cramping/Fatigue?

glaxony Views: 1,691
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,298,873

Re: Severe Muscle Weakness/Cramping/Fatigue?

Have you met Sharkman in person to see for yourself that he is well and healthy? Has he done the recommended Cure Zone systemic cleansing protocol?

If not, then he is a sitting duck waiting to be infected again. I have gone through numerous episodes when I felt completely free and elated. It is not uncommon to feel that way for several months after a deep cleanse. If you have not read parasite Rex, then you need to read the book. It is a Pulitzer Prize Winner. parasites control the host. They put off fight or flight chemicals when you are cleansing. When you stop, those chemicals stop and you feel elated briefly, until they start recolonizing and migrating.

You can use the silver bullet pharmaceutical approach, or you can take the systemic cleansing approach, change your lifestyle and diet, and give your own immune system a fighting chance. If you skip the hard part (change of lifestyle and systemic cleansing) your body remains a cess pool of gunk waiting to host and feed another colony. It is just a matter of time.

AS for me, I was in and out of the rotating door at the doctors office for years before I decided to gut up and do the hard stuff: systemic cleansing, lifestyle change, diet change, getting more exercise, etc, etc. Now I feel better than I felt in high school. But I am not bragging about being cured because I am aware that it takes many years to turn around a situation that took many years to develop.

How old is the shark? How many hits on his immune system does he have? Can he top like this at 60:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)