CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tumor no shrinkage

kmg4 Views: 1,656
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,298,713

Re: Tumor no shrinkage

ChrisB1,

Interesting. So, I have a few questions, if I may :

1) What are the best principles for refeeding. I know that either juices (fruit or veg) and whole fruits are best, but how slow should the ramp up be? Some say one should only eat 2 oz of fruit every 2 hours, for the first two days, with only minimal increases after that.

2) Toxemia : How does one know what toxemia they have? If rawrnr did three lengthy fasts, and yet did not see autolysis, that puts the likelihood of autolysis into question. 25 day, 22 day, and 20 day are a lot, and the size of her cyst is large, meaning if the body did not draw from it for food now, it never will...

Why should toxemia obstruct autolysis? Do toxins have to be purged before autolysis happens? I thought the two were simultaneous and complementary.

3) In my case, this is my third fast (Day 6 of perhaps 8) after two of 8 and 13 days each. But this time, I don't have a metallic taste on my tongue, and urine is a normal color. Does this mean I have purged most toxins?

4) What if a tumor has metastasized? Why will autolysis not happen then?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)