CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coming off the Fast and Starting a Parasite Cleanse... (I did that, thanks, and also....)

itsmio Views: 1,033
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 229,793

Re: Coming off the Fast and Starting a Parasite Cleanse... (I did that, thanks, and also....)

What do you think about the rest of what I wrote? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I had intended to go as long as possible (perhaps 30 days), but since this is my first fast (which I just jumped right into with very little knowledge as to what I was getting myself into), I figured I'd come off of it now and learn much more about it and do another one later on. I'm proud of myself that I came as far as I did and it after about the 7th day, it got a lot easier. My regimin was pretty tight and strict.
This so far has been the most amazing thing that I've done for my body and I feel GREAT!!!! I want to keep up the maintenence and TLC on my body now, and I'm now fueled with a new passion for a healthier lifestyle.
So in regards to what I wrote previously:

1.)So.... I was going to go much longer (maybe 30 days) on this diet, but to the advice of a nutritionist, I am now going to introduce a morning apple w a hand full of raw almonds to my diet and some miso soup for lunch and dinner. Will I still be in cleansing mode if I continue with the SWF, drinking the lemonade and water, and drinking the laxitive tea at night?
Also, should I introduce some probiotics now, even if I am going to be continuing with the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and also doing a parasite cleanse?

2.) is it ok to stop even though my tounge isn't fully clear and pink yet and that I'm passing those long mucousy poo's (are those intesine ropes?) Do you think that I still have more mucoid plaque and ropes in my colon still?

Thanks again, -Greg :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)