Sorry to hear that your not well. I believe that OP draws poisons /toxins to the surface and as it surfaces we are to react according. In my case I had huge boil that had to be drained. When I oil pull and get lump or bumps in my mouth .
I decide if it something serious go straight to dentist. In my case, I used essential oils and DMSO or MSM and DMSO on the area that is lumpy. I might even hold really warm salt water in my mouth, since salt is amazing to drawing infections, poisons to the surface and also has some Antibiotic properties