CureZone   Log On   Join
Coming off the Fast and Starting a Parasite Cleanse...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
itsmio Views: 1,117
Published: 17 years ago

Coming off the Fast and Starting a Parasite Cleanse...

Ok, I'm now on day 14 of the cleanse. The first 5 days were murder but now it's gotten to be rather routine and I'm loving it and the effects. Even the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) has gotten to be rather tasty.
But I went to see a nutritionist on Saturday and he advised me to introduce some sort of protien to prevent atrophy of my muscles which I kind of sgree with and have been concerned with. So Saturday evening I drank the liquid portion of a steamed vegetable soup (I saved the veges for later...
Then on Sunday evening (last night) I drank some tasty Miso soup.
So I still haven't had anything solid, only liquid and I'm totally satisfied with that.
I know want to proceed with coming off of the Fast (Slowly focourse) and I will have some miso soup tonight and tomorrow morning eat an organic apple and drink miso soup for lunch and dinner.
What else can I do. I think that I will continue to do that for the next week and and continue with the Master-Cleanse routine as well for the next two weeks.
My tongue still has some white on it, yesterday I BM'd a long mucousy sort of poo, and today I actually had more poo than normal (most likey due from the miso soup, you think?).
Also, what link can I goto to get a great recipe and procedure for a parasite cleanse, and should I stop the Master-Cleanse and start eating normally before I parasite cleanse? I read another post about not doing the parasite cleanse at the same time as the Master-Cleanse and I won't risk it. So I'll make sure that I'm not soley doing just the MC when I parasite cleanse, but (being the Lemonade junkie that I am) I do love that lemonade and will continue to drink it for the rest of my life..... I think that's one reason why I did so well on this diet, ya think?

1.)So.... I was going to go much longer (maybe 30 days) on this diet, but to the advice of a nutritionist, I am now going to introduce a morning apple w a hand full of raw almonds to my diet and some miso soup for lunch and dinner.
2.) is it ok to stop even though my tounge isn't fully clear and pink yet and that I'm passing those long mucousy poo's (are those intesine ropes?)
3.) what's a great recipe and procedurefor a parasite cleanse

I can't beleive that I did so well on this for this long and was willing to go even longer. It shows me that I'm truely serious about altering my eating habits and can do it if I jump into it and try and not just think about doing it with good intentions.

This has been AWESOME and you all are Amazing and I hope to continue to see you all in here or a long time to come.
This will be the diet for a new age!!! We must bring back health to ourselfs and our loved ones and it'll take all of us as a group effort.

Once again, thank you very much and I look forward to hearing your input.
Peace, -Greg :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (2)