CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain antibiotics candida bacteria

Holle Views: 1,178
Published: 31 months ago

Pain antibiotics candida bacteria

Hi I have been battling bacteria, parasite and candida for 11 years. It started as an infection whilst I was pregnant which no doctor picked up, I was left with adhesions all over my stomach and obliques. My bowel fused to my stomach, no doctor would look inside because I look too healthy. I have always been fit and eat very well. I then had h-pylori and realised I was resistant to antibiotics, I took 720 of them to kill the bacteria successfully, most of them have not been on the market for 40+ years as they were too toxic!! Lucky me!!this is not to mention the countless others to fight the many infections I had. What came after that was the most punishing miserable years of my life they made h- pylori seem tame. Yes candida Nast stuff I still can't get rid of, of coarse I look too 'healthy, to be taken seriously as I 'do all the right things for my health.
I have been to hospital twice in the last three months with excruciating pain in my right side, was it a migraine?? I beg to differ? I live in Australia and there is not enough work behind done on the gut as it is one size fits all which I find infuriating, try taking 450 of the worse antibiotics at ine time!! Another hospital visit. I recently feel that my organs on the right side are protruding and the doctors can't help me, I struggle now with exercise and this is going to affect all my health ie mind body spirit! Is there anything that is not one size fits all I can do to recover my health?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)