CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please someone answer this question, driving me crazy

Views: 1,805
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 229,728

Re: Please someone answer this question, driving me crazy

Hi,
I just sent you an email, if you would like to email me I will send the chart that way to you since I gave you my email address through the email, as the chart did not turn out sending it this way through CureZone.
It may be because it is in an HTML Format.
I realize there are instructions above for that, but, you would not have been able to read it the way it should have been that way, is my understanding, as I have done HTML format before...

You are very welcome.

What you have planned to do sounds excellent.I would include exercise and lots of sleep, as sleep plays a big roll in bad food cravings and water is also usually needed when we have a craving verses food.

It is never too late to start something healthy, no matter what we have gone through in life, I can relate to what you are saying.
I have done the Master-Cleanse many times, the longest was for 38 days. I do not suggest that for anyone. I have learned that shorter fasts are healthier after you have done a longer one, for most.
Some people will start to develop celulete after the continuously fast, because of regaining weight after they have lost it, so, if people are fasting, they need to make sure that after they have reached their desired weight, that they do all the necessary things to maintain it and not think they can just do another MC.
One of the reasons for this is also because fasting can reset the metabolism, as it lowers blood pressure, and so another reason why it is important to maintain some exercise during the fast, but not too much, and especially maintaining it afterwards.

Of course since you have gone through what you have, it is like an entirely new learning process and how to live process, and I suggest that you consider adding things you will really enjoy, a couple things at a time so you can get used to living that way, verses all at once, since you know it is a way of life.

I cannot stress enough the wheatgrass juice, especially when you and your family are dealing with the issues we have been discussing.
It is VERY easy to grow, as I do, and I take in the juice daily.
I also take in the Rejuvalac from sprouting the seeds, which is very refreshing.

One of the number one signs of needing cleansing is the fatigue and all the other symptoms you have described, we all should be doing a cleanse seasonally. It is a perfect time for you since it is close to Spring, and you will be off to an excellent start.

When I ended my Master-Cleanse fast thislast time, I mixed FRESH Papaya Juice with my fresh OJ for additional enzymes, and variety. You have to make sure you do not drink too much however, just sipping and I always extend at least an extra day than what the Master-Cleanse says, because my digestion is never as good as it should be, so I just savour what I am doing each day, and enjoy deep breathing and possitive reflection...
I personally feel Juice fasts are the healthiest, and so this is what I do now. I also fast at least one day per week, which is usually a Monday so that it does not interfere with the weekend.

Have you ever made Kombucha Tea and drank that? A LONG time ago when I had quit smoking, I started to take Kombucha and you could see the nicotine coming out of my scalp! It is one of the strongest detoxifiers I have ever used.
It also helps to pH balance the digestive tract, and therefore aids in weigth loss... I know of people that had cancerous moles, and after three years the moles were completely gone.

Regarding the Liver/Gallbladder Flush. If you do things correctly it should go just fine.
If you are concerned about a large stone getting caught, perhaps sip the Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar 10 minutes before each meal, 1 TBS, every day for a month or so, and then do the flush, as this breaks down and softens stones.From my experience even the largest stones should be able to pass, and the Epsom Salts allow the bile duct to relax and 'open', so that they can go through...
One of my Clients passed 2000 stones her first flush, 2000 approx. her second flush, and a few hundred her third. After that there were just a few and she continued to do them every two weeks until there were no more.
Stones move downward after each flush if there are more, and so this is why it is suggested to do one every 2 weeks, NOT before.
In this way you prevent complications and get rid of all of them.
A side note: If you or anyone, are on any cholesterol lowering drugs, grapefruit should be avoided! Then I would use fresh lemon juice.

Any way, I am rabling, let me know if I can help you with anything else, and feel free to email any time.

Have a great week!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.844 sec, (3)