CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with Anti Parasitic recipes.

Views: 1,252
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,297,132

Re: Help with Anti Parasitic recipes.

I don't know. Probably something that has to do with their color which is a phytonutrient. They were recommended to me by Paul Chek of the Chek Institute and I have seen them work for me. Red Beets turn your urine and your stools red, so don't be surprised. I think the red beets are better than the golden ones for working against parasites.
You should probably check into destroying the bio film that the parasites create. Look at the protocol from Dr. Andreas Kalcker (google him) and you can check out my protocol on my blog- Getting the parasites Out -#4190. I posted my protocol on the first entry and I go back and edit it as I find new information or if something works or doesn't. I am still in the process but feel I may have gotten rid of all of the adults. I have worms and flukes and god knows what else.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)