CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut Oil

ECaccutane Views: 1,429
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,296,755

Re: Coconut Oil

Yes Please just stop. It might have worked for you but it doesn't mean that it will work for everyone. I don't doubt it but please don't go on telling everyone that they are wrong and that their lips need saliva to be cured. People are cured by liver flushes,candida diet,leave it alone etc do you think they licked their lips? There are many people who don't lick their lips and yet they don't have chapped lips. I appreciate your kindness that you came here to share something that may help people but now I think you have done your job . Now let people decide what they feel is right for them.

Someone is trying what you have suggested let him update his progress and then we can decide whether or not to try this or not. I know you want to help but you shouldn't force anyone in doing something they think is not good for their lips.

I would really appreciate if you upload few pics of your lips. Just click a close up picture of your lips so that other part of your face isn't visible if you are worried about misuse of your pics. This could help in trusting your method.

The inside of your mouth can secrete saliva and it doesn't dry out thus it is different from lips.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)