CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please someone answer this question, driving me crazy

Views: 1,767
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 229,535

Re: Please someone answer this question, driving me crazy

Hi There,

You are very welcome, anything to help.

Fresh, organic, and making your own is always best, you can just chop some up real fine, mix with a little olive oil, apply, and bandage. I usually use 3-5 cloves garlic for poultices, it depends on what you are using it for and where it is being appplied, including internally... Since it is a food I don't worry about it, you can't really get too much of it. If you get a bad side effect like burning stomach, very rare... then just decrease the dose a bit. Make sure it is ALWAYS dilluted however as it burns the skin when applied topically otherwise.
Of course this may or may not work depending on the size of the area you are considering...

If you cannot apply the above, then the oil would be good, then you may want to press some garlic, or get a garlic capsule which is better than nothing.
If you use the oil just rub some on for external use. If it is for internal use I would use fresh chopped and forget about the oil internally.

I would also do the garlic poultices on the soles of the feet.

If you have yeast related issues, I would do the parasite Cleanse (Dr. Hulda Clark 's, change your diet avoiding yeast related foods, including mushrooms and perhaps sprirulina temporarily since it is an algae, and of course sugars and breads, these kinds of things.I would do all of the above that I have been talking about, re the garlic... hope I am not make this all confusing, if I am I'll try again :-)

While you are on the Cleanse drink 'Rejuvalac', and when done with the cleanse, it is just a good idea to drink Rejuvalac.

I also STRONGLY suggest you grow your own Wheatgrass, I do, and juice it daily. It completely neutralizes fungus...and cancer...
It also reduces any odor from the garlic.

I would drink Pau de' Arco Tea, an antifungal... and also take supplements that get rid of fungal infections and also provide a good amount of antioxidants, such as Grapeseed Extract, and or Olive Oil/ Olive-Oil Extract.

You are the parasites Host, it feeds on the things you give yourself, if you don't give yourself something it LOVES, it will die. They love all the sugars, yeasts, and processed foods.It is normal to crave these things if you have a parasite problem, but, it is also to crave these things if you do not get enought sleep, so, we should not assume we have a parasie probelm.

Side Note: When a pet has ear mites (note, a parasite), I put in each ear, 1 to 3 drops of Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil once per day, rubbing their ears gently during application, for three days, their earmites are dead and all gone after that. Clean the ears out, near the opening or canals but do not go into the canals, with a cloth and no water after application.
Olive Oil is good for us in this respect also, so having it in our diet will help, keeping in mind it also adds calories when added to our food :-)

Hope this helps~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)