CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does coffee or sugar free gum ruin a water fast

Shrynf Views: 7,136
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,440

Re: does coffee or sugar free gum ruin a water fast

Hi, Chrisb1,
I was just wondering. You say a water fast should be water alone without calories, however, I normally start a water fast with real lemon juice added because I've heard it intensifies the fast. I take about an ounce of pure lemon juice and add it to 8 ounces of warm water and drink it in the morning only the first 14 days and then however long I have left on the fast, it's strictly water. I get great results as my BP goes down within 3 days and the weight drops as quickly as it did when I did strictly water. Plus I actually cured my periodontitis. My dentist repeatedly asked me if I was taking any herbs or any other things outside of his suggestions because my 12s and 11s went to 3s and 4s. He was amazed and I told him the only thing I did outside of your advice was to fast for 3 weeks. I'm convinced that's why my gums healed as remarkably they did. So my question is, what do you think about the lemon juice during water fasting? Thanks in advance for your input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)