CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please someone answer this question, driving me crazy

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
  Views: 1,732
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 229,528

Re: Please someone answer this question, driving me crazy

Sounds like a really great plan :-)
You're welcome~

I am a Cert. Nutritional Herbologist, garlic is fantastic for all kinds of things, especially for parasites, fungal and yeast problems.
It is also very effective for ringworm as the topical oil as I had mentioned, and also a good idea to be treating internally at the same time.
It will not hurt you.

It is known as the #1 cancer treatment, even my the FDA, ACA,AMA..., even though they will not tell you that.
Garlic has killed cancer for ages.
So, if it kills cancer it also kills overgrowth and parasites...and also has been proven to do so.

One of my Clients cured her ringworm with the topical garlic poultice.
You can use a poultice or the oil, just make sure it is fresh.
I only mentioned these things because you indicated that may be an issue, hopefully it is not.

All kinds of symptoms can manifest itself when fasting because of what the body is dealing with...Usually giving it time and the proper percautions things will be fine.
But, this is also why people are urged to work with someone that is experienced and a Dr...during the process, so they can identify with what really is happening with themselves.Verses having the fear and not knowing...

By giving the body what it needs, it will become healthier and you would be less apt to be dealing with serious health problems.
It is a proven fact that the majority of health problems we face, come from the inside not externally, due to what we have been giving ourselves over the years.
If you change what you are giving yourself, these internal problems most always also change, 'back' to a healthy state.
Just like if you put a cancer cell into healthy tissue, it will change back to a healthy cell! :-)

This has been known for years but certain ones, such as FDA, AMA, Pharmacutical Industry have not wanted people to know these things.
The information is coming out now more than ever, finally...And which completely goes against Louise Pastuers beliefs...which is what our medical establishment has been founded on :-(

To answer your question as to whether I have tried garlic... yes, I use it all the time.I take in 3-5 cloves of garlic per day.
It is also excellent for treating vaginal and rectal problems...And can be taken long term.

Hope this helps....Have a great weeekend!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)