Couple of basic checks... Are you drinking 6-12 10 ounce lemonades made with clean water, fresh lemon juice and the syrup? Are you doing the morning Salt Water Flush?? Are you drinking the nightly laxative tea? Are your drinking half your body weight in water??? Are you showering with a loofah or wash cloth and scrubbing your skin all over at least once a day??
As long as you are and have been doing these things, then it might very well be parasites.. and doing a parasite cleasnea after is a good idea. Otherwise it could be your form of detox.
If you have any Bentonite in the house you can apply that to your skin, or oatmeal mixed up with water.. You could also take a lukewarm bath with lots of baking soda in it, or Epsom Salts - ES willhelp draw out the toxins if it is in fact detox. Baking soda will soothe, like the oatmeal and clay.
I hope it passes now, for you. 5 days sucks eggs.