CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!! My Amazing Rediscovery About Boron and Borax!!!

SuperWoman29 Views: 5,072
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,294,213

Re: !!! My Amazing Rediscovery About Boron and Borax!!!

Update On My Own Post:

I don't know if anyone even noticed, but I took out the last paragraph which added the panic attack I experienced last night. I've removed it because I am 100% sure it was from an iron overdose and NOT from the minuscule amount of borax I consumed. I did not realize the plant based protein I bought the other day contains 27% of the DV of iron! I had 2 servings yesterday, plus 1 and 1/2 of my multi (15 mg), plus 14 mg of biglycinate iron, and about 10 liver pills. This had all been great for my metabolism in terms of fat loss, but I did not intent to go overboard. Before I was definitely deficient, but now I am dangerously toxic.

Thank goodness my anxiety has subsided, but I am experiencing coldness and tingling in my right foot and lower calf. Overall, I am just not able to think and function clearly, but I haven't eaten yet. After doing so, I hope to feel less out of it.

Ah, how I yearn for instant blood blood testing we can do in the privacy of our own home. Until then, I will have to be more careful with my experimentation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.375 sec, (1)