CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain Injury - therapies and solutions

Empowerment Views: 6,114
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,286,460

Re: Brain Injury - therapies and solutions

Hi, I used a few different potencies prescribed by a Classical Homeopath (a Homeopath who is fully trained and follows traditional homeopathy -- and does not follow the new, very different styles of homeopathy which are becoming popular these days).

Apparently Nat Sulph is a "deep-acting remedy". It's not a remedy that should be used freely. Some of the other remedies can be used freely, but not this one. It needs to be taken in a certain way.

Nat Sulph might not be the right remedy for any other patient. A full consultation is needed. Just taking any old remedy, willy-nilly, will not necessarily give best results.

I can only relate my own experience. My advice to anybody wishing to try homeopathic remedies, for any type of brain injury or disorder, is to seek the guidance of a very experienced Classical Homeopath (traditional homeopath).

PLUS there are homeopathic remedies that reverse the effects of drugs/medications. If autism has resulted after taking some sort of medications, that MIGHT be a solution.

I once took the wrong homeopathic remedy by mistake, and felt a bit ill. I then took the remedy the Homeopath had given me, that reverses drugs/medications/remedies. Within a few minutes I felt better.

AS FAR AS I AM AWARE only a highly-trained and experienced Classical Homeopath can provide the correct prescription. I would be wary of just taking any remedy you hear about, hoping it might work.

The remedy has to be matched to the person/the symptoms. A remedy that works for one person might not work for another.

Good luck, I hope you find some very good treatments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)