CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this forum falling asleep ?

Ginagirl Views: 1,253
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,520

Re: is this forum falling asleep ?

Interesting meeting at the vet`s. First; they didn't push vaccines:) The cat has no sign of internal infection so he wanted me to just keep on doing what I have been doing. No need for Antibiotics unless a worsening of the condition.

Learned something new; at first with punctured skin (bite from animals, insects, snakes) Ledum Palustre. Then Hepar sulphur if a boil forms. Finish it off with Silica, called the homeopathic knife (made of flint). All homeopathic remedies. I missed the first one, but will keep it in mind next time he fights.

The vet said they have started using honey on wounds, backing off from Antibiotics in general. He called Iodine old-fashion, said there were problem with allergy to it. I guess I know a little more on that subject..:)

When a good crust has formed I will apply straight lugols, but as long as the wound is open, it stings too much.
The solution I have used is a mix of 50/50 of castor oil / aloe vera gel, + essential oil of rosemary. Then approx one drop of Iodine per 15 ml.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)