CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this forum falling asleep ?

Ginagirl Views: 1,444
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,391

Re: is this forum falling asleep ?

Not asleep, just changing form perhaps. //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2281159

Lately; an ultimate challenge where all I have learned at these boards came very useful. My cat had been into a fight that caused lots of punctured wounds around his neck. Cleansed with iodine, but I missed a couple of them, located by his jaw bone. Abscess developed, but I didn't notice it until it was really big and serious. It ruptured with a stinking mass of blood, pus, grain-like sediment.
I have used homeopathy, Colloidal Silver , iodine, salt, zinc, castor oil ( to draw out the pus) etc etc.
Now after a week it seems to be a success (abcess drained, wound dried and locked), but to make sure I will take him to a veterinary for a second opinion, and a CRP. First time ever with my cats! The veterinary is also a homeopath so hopefully we can have a fruitful conversation of how to proceed.

Anyway,
wish you all a happy holiday; all good over here except for the cat:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)