CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worm??

azurefields Views: 1,826
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,192

Re: Worm??

Looks like a rope worm to me. I've had these come out of my for the past two weeks during enemas.

There's not a lot of info on them and the experts can't even agree on whether it's actually part of the nematode family or something candida or other fungus creates as part of the biofilm. I'm inclined to think they're part of the biofilm created by candida and or some other fungus/parasite.

I'm seeing it like it's something candida(or something else in our system) builds out of mucus and debris (maybe even cells from the intestinal lining to give structure to the biofilsm. sort of like using toothpicks to stabilize jello.

I say this because the ropes seem to be free and separate from any of the other debris that comes out from my enema. I'm wondering if when you're trying to kill candida/biofilms these rope worms fall out of the half destroyed biofilm. Like if you melted a jello mold, the toothpicks would start falling out.

That's my impression anyway.

Are you in the middle of killing candida or some other parasite? Just curious so I can develop or dispel my idea about ropeworms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)