CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Japanese Method 3 week(ish) Update - Added some Vit B Complex to my diet.

ECaccutane Views: 1,078
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,032

Re: Japanese Method 3 week(ish) Update - Added some Vit B Complex to my diet.

I was doing the japanese method for the past 6 weeks but now I am doing the constant moisture method.
For how much time did you do the constant moisture method and what was its outcome?
I am doing it since yesterday and my lips look as if they are swollen and they are shiny(obviously because of moisturizer)
I think that doing the japanese method after constant moisture will help because with constant moisture you will grow a new skin as suggested by healed9000 and then with japanese method you will eventually heal because when the scab on lips peel, it won't take away the bottom layer because it is healed and you won't get raw skin.
my lips were raw everytime they used to peel because of which the lips couldn't heal and was causing more damage to the lips.
The main thing about japanese method is that you shoukdn't allow the lips to become raw i.e the new layer should always be present when the top layer peels .
All the best . I hope you get cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)