CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut Water Fasting vs Regular Water Fasting?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Safe Natural Anti-Biotic- FREE SHIPPING & 50% OFF
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís ...

Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Berkey Filters - Toxins & Metals
The very best water filters for toxins and metals - f...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

1234567 Views: 5,527
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,292,736

Re: Coconut Water Fasting vs Regular Water Fasting?

What are you fasting for?....

Can you explain?..... Obviously Water Fasting and coconut Water Fasting they are different and cant be even compared. And the entensity of the detox also will be different.

See, I believe may be you should not attempt to go for that long period of Water Fasting coz your body resist and simply you are Mentally Not ready for it. That's what I felt by going through your message.

You know, I personally completed, 2 seven days water fasts, 2 ten dayers and 2 14 dayers. I was attempting to go for at leaast 2 weeks duration and obviously 21 day or 30 day Water Fast felt like I am gonna be TOTALY Healed like in no time. I think those attemped were lasting for more than 10 years and almost every day was seen as a 'Beginning of a New life'. I see myself in many ppl here who attempt to fast and wants to fix it all QUICK setting sometimes unrealistic goals.... I WASTED that time. I did.... Yes, I did succeed in all those durations of the fasts but, guess what, I STILL were ON THE SAME PLACE as I was, say, 10 years ago.

If you (and others out there) see the fast (be it Water Fast or coconut Water Fast or you name it what type of fast can be gone for here) as a QUICK fix of your unhealthy eating, or fixing candida, or going for that unger the 'Reason' - I want to Detox myself and start 'new life'.. if you just Know that you are Not really Put a GOOD EFFORT to fixing your eating habbits after and see this fast as a kind of fix of everything - u are ON the WRONG path...

... I clearly remember myself on my first 10 dayer ecomplished - I did properly 8 days aout of 10 days of proper refeeding (the gradual one) and on day EIGHT ate Wrong food (chocolate, spagetty with some comercially prepared source) - my Stomch was iin suc acidic pain and I had diarrhea and was all pale and weak! So ARE YOU SURE you are Not gonna slip after those 21 days of being on it??? Ah??... Ok, my other fasts I did proper refeeding but STILL I was returning to old ways.

So, my personal oppinion is water/ coconut water/ juice fast is Not for everyone. Nope. I beleive you need to Educate yourself of HOW to eat healthy, chew food well, see right combining of food rules and just EDUCATE yoruself as much as you can an just Gradually do that. IF I went for it 10 years ego and stick to these ways I would have been FAR MORE HEALTHIER than after those quite long fasts I underwent.

So it is up to you - do what you think is right for you but I Hope and I MEAN HOPE you not gonna Waste your time on all that especially when it is Not your way of dealing with Health improvements.

Read here my personal advices of How to get Healhier. I Do hope you will be Much Wiser than I were those 10 years back and.. throughout.

Take Care. :)

Nadia

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2292094#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (2)