CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any advice on my parasite protocol much appreciated!

Views: 1,176
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,292,553

Re: Any advice on my parasite protocol much appreciated!

My advice is to get checked for parasites by a doctor and do several rounds of tests as you can get false negatives. After knowing what parasites you might have, treat each one the way they need to be treated with prescription medicine and natural medicine. Some may be worms or bacterial and need different medicine. When it comes to parasites, you won't ever be able to treat anything else until those are gone. Get tests afterward to know if they are gone. Once gone, then you can do any other cleanse afterward.

My core advice: take the prescription medicine to get rid of parasites - they are very hard to get rid of and may travel your body to hide if given enough time to run away. I would also take the medicine longer than needed. Every parasite has its own life cycle with when they lay eggs and you can't get rid of the eggs, only the adults, so you may be getting rid of parasites for a couple months. The downside is cost of medicine, but hey, it's your health...

About me: I had two different parasites that I cleaned out months prior to doing candida diet and cleansing and am doing very well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)