CureZone   Log On   Join
Blepharitis

char88 Views: 1,097
Published: 4 years ago

Blepharitis

Hi everybody
I've been dealing with Blepharitis for quite a few years now (read: feels like forever... ) and I haven't been able to find anything that really helps. For those of you not familiar with Blepharitis it's an eye disease that a lot of people suffer from but are unaware as it's often mistaken as allergies and the likes (think red eyes, irritated eyes, etc.). It's often associated dandruff in your eyelids which leads red, irritated and sore eyes and can also dry your eyes out. I've tried a lot of things to get rid of it as there are no cures. I've tried baby shampoo, prescription shampoo, wet ones, special eye treatments etc. and none of those have worked for longer periods. Recently though I was told about a new product by my sister. So last week I bought a Style'n'Clean pen. It's basically an electric eyelash curler but the difference is that it comes with small sponges you can attach to the the pen and you can then use it to clean your eyes. The pen can rotate and heat up so you can clean your eyes way more effectively than anything I've ever tried. I bought it on sale where it comes with a cleansing gel that is so good for my eyes. I use it every morning and it has really been a life saver. Hope that this can help some of you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)