CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Killing MYCOTOXINS - help please
 
RR FL Views: 14,408
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,136,426

Re: Killing MYCOTOXINS - help please


Your inquiry is a bit dated and you most likely have moved on, but, this is now the end of 2015 and current info (as near as I've learned to date) is that EOs (such as Thieves) are wonderful preventives, cleaners, etc. - but - once you start talking mycotoxins that have been generated from INTERIOR BUILDING mold spores - you're talking a very different ballgame. First - Science is still "playing out in left field" with building generated toxins, but, the following is fairly substantitated. Mycotoxins produced from interior building mold are more dense and more volatile than mycotoxins produced from outdoor mold sources. Interestingly, once indoors and contained within building boundaries, a competition for dominancy takes place with the mycotoxins. Hence, the more intense toxic characteristics and the increased density per square inch. Therefore, mitigating damages is about all that can be achieved once a building has become compromised by the growth of interior mold. Fix water intrusion, remove mold. But - mycotoxins remain. They pass through HEPA filters - vacuuming creates more of a problem rather than less. There are plant enzymes that are being tested - one is TM-100 - an enzyme that digests the mold and is being used for remediation. It only deals with the mold though. The idea is that remove the spores - wipe everything down with the TM-100 and you've reduced the number of producers of the mycotoxins. They hope that the mycotoxins' toxicity will break down over time - how long a time? No one knows. I've recently read something interesting about Xylitol and the use of bio-available silver in treatment of mycotoxin contaiming in the body. Most mold survivors suffer from severe nasal/sinus issues. A 50/50 mix of Xlear (xylitol) and SovereignSilver used as a nasal/sinus treatment has proven effective in breaking down the mycotoxins that form colonies in the sinus cavities. It seems logical that if it works within the body - perhaps it would work with clothing/living areas? Plant enzymes appear to be an interesting and promising approach. Sadly - the US is slow to address building mold contamination and until they do, Science remains without funding or "encouragement" to conduct research for a viable resolution.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)