CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Killing MYCOTOXINS - help please
 
  Views: 14,467
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,136,426

Re: Killing MYCOTOXINS - help please


After tremendous amount of time, energy and money. As well as my doctor opinion who is an environmental doctor.

If you are sensitized to mold then there is byproduct from the mycotoxins, and it can travel to areas in the sheet rock that looks undamaged and it is having a reaction in the material and releasing byproducts. Bottom line once a house has a mold problem it will always be toxic on some level , I think the best choice is to move and get on treatment with a specialist right away
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)