New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pepe Views: 1,114
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 229,082

Re: Pepe or Other Experienced MCer's

Hey T you story should and inpiration to some of these folks round here that can barely whine their way to a 10 day Master-Cleanse and expect it to do miracles in just the minimum 10 days.

They way I look at it is that the Master-Cleanse is the clean up faze and then you gotta go though the rebuilding faze. If you keep eating healthy and mostly raw preferably organic and keep including those juices you will still be cleansing and at the sama time providing your body with some of the essential nutrients for the rebuilding faze. The are other concoctions and things that you can do to remove the heavy metals. Cilantro being one of the ones thats supposed to be real good.

Even though though you are exercising daily and that will certianly help keep the metabolism up you are still yo yoing your metabloism by doing the MCs so close together but thats just my opinion susing a little common sense and logic. My personal pref is to wait at least 8 weeks between Master-Cleanse specially on MCs that are longer that 10 days.

A good while back Somer posted a recipe for a concoction made with cilantro, olive oil and almonds. I believe it involved putting the ingredients in a blender or food processor and maybe adding some water. A coupla tblsp a day of this mix is supposed to be an awesome elixir for pulling heavy metal out and in addition you'd be getting some good EFAs from the O oil.. I'm also pretty sure that she posted a study done on this potion and the results were pretty durn amazing.

Maybe Somer will see this and post the recipe or perhaps you should either post asking for her recipe or find one of her posts and see if she has her email function turned on and email her direct. If you do get her recipe direct please post here for the rest of the folks and myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.250 sec, (1)