CureZone   Log On   Join
Pepe or Other Experienced MCer's

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
teachtheword Views: 1,287
Published: 17 years ago

Pepe or Other Experienced MCer's

I finished a 14 day Master-Cleanse in January and now am beginning a 21 day Master-Cleanse and then in April would like to do a 30 day MC. I have had some concerned voiced about is this safe. I know that I read someone did the Master-Cleanse for 158 days with no problems. I cannot imageine 158 days straight. I would love to do a 45-60 day MC but I don't think it will ever happen. Not disciplined enough for that. I am juicing in between and eating raw to rebuild my body some.

Why, you may ask would I want to do this? Well, I had lupus for several years and then 2 years ago had my mercury Amalgams (12) removed. I went into complete remission and now show no signs. I also had 10 chelation treatments. I am trying to do some cleansing this spring and "clean" out my tissues.

Now with that said I am trying to help myself and not hurt myself. Also, I am listening to my body and building in length of these fasts. So please give me your opinion.

I really appreciate this forum and all the support, encouragement it is soooo helpful to me.

Happy Lemonading

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)