CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Diet Question - WHEN TO EAT NORMAL FOOD AGAIN?

Views: 254
Published: 6 years ago

Candida Diet Question - WHEN TO EAT NORMAL FOOD AGAIN?

New member here! I'm female, 31 years old, and have been on the candida diet a week after self-diagnosing myself with long-term candida. My symptoms included chronic yeast infections/thrush/vaginitis year-round for over 10 years, and within the past 5 years onset seasonal allergies, nail psoriasis, lowered immune system with getting sick nearly 6 times a year, nightly itchiness, anal itch, and then finally my first bout of oral thrush that caused my lips and inner mouth to rebuild all the tissue - which made me research and take on the battle. (It came from a Las Vegas alcohol binge, makes sense now...)

I am doing the strict diet with 0 Sugar and carbs (exceptions: almonds and eggplant) right now and plan on doing so for at least a month. I take natural antifungals as well as supplements to ease the die-off symptoms. I have been taking probiotics for years on a daily basis, switching them up, and still do so. I also have been eating very healthy for about a year now, make everything on my own, all non-gmo, organic, etc. I'm an awesome cook, I just grew up eating junk until my twenties, no one told me it was wrong. Am in excellent health otherwise, so I suspect I'm healing quickly and don't have a horrible case of this. I had horrible die-off symptoms the first 4 days but then awoke a different person on the 5th day.

From eating much healthier for the past year, I haven't been sick once and generally feel better, so I think this has helped me tremendously going into this diet!

SO, doing really well so far, most symptoms are gone right now except the vaginal, which I suspect will take a very long time to go away. I had one question though:

- When do I reintroduce foods with lower sugars and carbs? The internet says, "you'll know," but I'd like to hear opinions on this. Should I do this after all symptoms are gone, including the vaginal issues?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)