CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How did you get EC? Share your story

seattle Views: 636
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,971

Re: How did you get EC? Share your story

oh no! so sorry to hear you're having a hard time with this. i hope you're no longer licking your lips because you're right: it dries out your lips and makes them peel.

this one's important but hard for so many people to follow through: try cutting down your sugar, bread, and dairy intake. i learned that my horrible peeling lips were caused by certain foods that i had No Idea i had a reaction to. (eg: i'm partially lactose intolerant; also many fermented foods like sauerkraut and yogurt make my lips peel. most processed foods make my lips peel as well.)

also: don't put any crap on your lips except maybe some non-fancy lip balm that has No flavors, No colors or extra stuff in it, no matter how good those fancy ingredients sound. they may just irritate you even more.

finally: check with your derm to find out the Root Cause of your peeling lips. it could just be a simple fungal infection. they can fix that for you. :)

stay positive!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.546 sec, (1)