CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 29 checking in

gurgle Views: 723
Published: 16 years ago

Day 29 checking in

Day 29 for me. Planning to go to 40. It's been pretty smooth except for continuing obessions with food. I cook for family and friends, and it seems to give me some satisfaction, and I don't really want to eat it since I know that would be an awful way to break the fast, but the obessions are constant. I hope they go somewhere since I'm afraid that I will start to eat all this stuff that I've been thinking about when I end the cleanse, and then I'll be up the creek.
I find that it's hard to drink nearly as much lemonade as I was during the first couple of weeks. I just don't find myself wanting to, but now I have it on a schedule
I don't do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) for several days during the week because I have to get to work fairly early so I tend to do it on weekends. I followed one of the links today about the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and noticed that the recommendation was for twice the amount that is usually talked about here; two quarts/liters instead of 1 qt/lt. I wonder if anyone has had experience with doing a larger volume. I may try it one morning when I have the time.
I'm in northern california so the climate is temperate, but I'm noticably colder than usual and find that I wear a hat most of the time at home. I haven't done any skin brushing but I'm looking for suggestions that would affect these food obsessions, and if anyone has some I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for the forum and everyone's imput!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.470 sec, (1)