CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Please help!
forbetterorworse Views: 1,200
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,284,054

Re: Candida? Please help!

They sell a cream called monistat for women who get yeast infections, u cld try rubbing the monistat cream on your private parts. Theres a three day or 6 day cream. U can get it at any drug store or walmart without a perscription. Its usualy near the tampon or condoms isle.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.359 sec, (1)