CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions on candida protocol with sensitivities

Iamfree Views: 331
Published: 3 years ago

Questions on candida protocol with sensitivities

Hi Dr. Bakker,

I've been reading your material and I'm really comfortable with your perspective. I'd be grateful for answers to a few questions:

1.I'm unable to take your product because it has a couple things that I've had dangerous reactions to, even with using tiny amounts. So I'm unable to use caprylic acid and black walnut hull extract.

Would you recommend that I purchase all of the rest of the items in your product separately and use them all together? Would that be effective enough without the other two products?

2. I believe you don't recommend alternating the anti-fungals. Does this mean that you don't believe the fungus can build resistance if we use things continually?

3. My doctor prescribed niastatin, but I see you're not a fan. Would it be okay to use the natural items along with small amounts of the niastatin?

4. Many people seem to recommend a parasite cleanse prior to doing a candida program. What are your thoughts?

The problem for me with that is I had bad reactions to the black walnut which is in every parasite cleanse. Some people say natural doesn't work for parasites, but I'm also highly sensitive to drugs (methylation disorder), so I'm always nervous about trying them.

Thanks so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)