CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where do I get cbd oil for cancer

ChaztheMeatHead Views: 3,329
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,287,652

Re: where do I get cbd oil for cancer

Yeah it's CBD not CBC oil. I live in Washington state where it's all legal and my wife has a bad back, so I know a lot about this stuff.

Yeah it's true you can pay a ton of money for CBD oil. And it's also true you can buy it cheap. Naturally the expensive stuff will be a higher concentration. Like 98-99% or something.

But here in Washington, there are a lot of people that make it, and you can get it cheap. My wife buys a CBD tincture, not oil, but it costs $30 an ounce.

The label says it's 100% organic and each bottle contains 100mg of CBD. You can get a 200mg bottle for $55 I think?

The problem is, you have to come to Washington state to get it. And I'm sure it's the same with all the states where's its legal, since the fed will bust any interstate sales.

So hopefully you are in a state where it's legal or close to one.

You can see the stuff she buys here: https://myessentials2.ecwid.com/#!/CBD-Tincture-1-oz-Regular-Strength-100mg/p/56965136/category=15421776

It says you can buy it online, but that's probably only if you live in this state. But you can try it and see if you can. ;-)

And if you can get your hands on some cannabis you can make your own oil. There are video's on YouTube showing how to do it. Just make sure you do it outside or where there's plenty of fresh air to blow the vapors away, so you don't blow yourself up. Just look up "Rick Simpson Oil" on YouTube.

And one more thing about all this is that all federal and state laws say if the THC content is .3% or .03% (can't remember which) or less, then it's not considered cannabis. So anything with that percentage is legal in every state and you can buy it online. They make it from hemp.

Just google "CBD hemp oil for sale". Then look at the amount of CBD in it and decide whether you want organic and so on and pick some up. The truth is, CBD is CBD. It doesn't matter where it comes from. There is one guy in this state that sells CBD made from the roots of cannabis, and the state doesn't even consider it cannabis since the roots have such low THC content. THC is the part of the plant that gives you the "trip without leaving the farm" and is what the "government" is concerned with. I've heard of people curing cancer using hemp extracts too, so I wouldn't shy away from it. I can't guarantee anything or testify to it, but if it was me, I'd be trying anything that has a chance.

So those are all the options. I hope you can get your hands on something and take care of yourself Amigo!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)