CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 30 and asthma is gone!

Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Utopia Silver Sales Discounts
Go here to find out which items Utopia Silver Supplement...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Hardamber Views: 3,670
Published: 13 years ago

Day 30 and asthma is gone!

Today is day 30 for me and I am breaking my fast ahead of schedule. I've gotten rid of my asthma and migraine headaches. I was going to go for the whole 40 days, but I already lost 20 pounds and I'm cold and don't have much energy. It was easier late last spring. I'm going to stick with raw fruits and veggies for several weeks and slowly add grains and beans to my diet. I want to find out the source of my headaches. I just can't live the rest of my life with puking headaches. I am so happy this kind of a cleansing fast exists. I have been able to convince 3 people to do the fast and one of my friends talked two of her friends into it.

While I was doing the cleanse I missed food in the evenings the most. I just started taking hot baths and going to bed earlier. I think I will continue to do that until spring arrives. It's easier to stay busy and out of the house when it warms up.

In a couple of months a friend and I are opening an organic farm style store. We have a lot of ideas for our products. That will keep me busy also.

Hardamber

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)