CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You need an introductory course in the Scientific Method.

notmycircus Views: 2,524
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,287,283

Re: You need an introductory course in the Scientific Method.

You're both dodging the ball I just hurled at you.

Scientific Method has NOTHING to do with a Conspiracy or whatever personal grief you have with any one entity. It's actually there to provide the exact opposite. You should be embracing Scientific Method! If the product really is what you claim it to be you'd be the first person proving it with experimental evidence. Please, for the love of humanity, at least learn what is is before replying. This is middle school Science class stuff. By the time you reach high school you should have already had to put this method to use in class. 461, beyond being incredibly schizoid you sound just plain uneducated.

Parazapper, you should be better than this, but you now sound just like 461. Careful of the company you keep. Could hurt your business in the long run. I was very close to trying it out, but once it became 461's unending mantra I knew something wasn't right (she sounds like someone who received gifts in exchange for marketing) and now there's no way I'd ever buy one. Not until you provide evidence it works. And remember the onus is on you, the purveyor, not the consumer. Don't get it twisted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.422 sec, (1)