CureZone   Log On   Join
MC First-timer (day 2)

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Shikasta Views: 599
Published: 16 years ago

MC First-timer (day 2)

Hi all,

This is my first time on the MC. I can tell you that day one went just fine. I had the usual food cravings, but nothing too serious.

I've fasted a couple times before, never more than three days, and always on juice.

I am planning to do the 10-day suggested minimum, but if I am feeling up to it, I may extend the fast until I'm ready to come off.

It is no coincidence that I started on Ash Wednesday. Although I am not a Christian, I do respect that Lent is traditionally a time of fasting in the Western world.

I have a couple of reasons for going on the MC. I want to kick start a healthy lifestyle: eating right and exercise. The first three-day fast I completed did wonders for my lifestyle - I've slipped quite a bit since then.

I also want to focus on spiritual (for lack of a better word) issues. I'm hoping that this fast will help me get to know myself better and help reevaluate where I am in life and what I believe in.

Finally, I will admit that I look forward to losing some weight. I know I would be foolish to do this strictly for that reason, but I would be lying if I said I couldn't do with dropping a few pounds.

Before the fast I was lifting weights 3 or 4 times a week. I do not plan to do any lifting during the fast and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with muscle loss on the MC. I was also hoping someone could tell me what are good exercises to keep fit while fasting.

Aside from that, I look forward to getting to know you all over the next ten days.

All the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)