CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hope that you don't end up dying from liver or kidney damage

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 6,690
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,286,141

Re: hope that you don't end up dying from liver or kidney damage

I would seriously question on how many of the safer drugs would do this after a 2 week course. A 2 year course then maybe. I bet that Black-Walnut and Wormwood (artemesia) has more toxicity than say Nitazoxanide.

What I find interesting is that I have read this forum for a long time and have yet to find any credible reports of people being healed from the parasites from the Black-Walnut ( Hulda Clark ) remedies. Lots of blind people leading the blind in my opinion. This is not to say that non-pharma meds can't work just saying that most of the information posted on this forum is thin and not very factual. Most of the alternative people I saw are about as blind as the allopaths.

Black Walnut toxicity

AbstractSend to:
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2005 Nov 15;209(1):1-9.
The natural toxin juglone causes degradation of p53 and induces rapid H2AX phosphorylation and cell death in human fibroblasts.
Paulsen MT1, Ljungman M.
Author information
Abstract
Juglone (5-hydroxy-1,4-naphtoquinone) is a natural toxin produced by walnut trees. In this study we show that juglone differentially reduces viability of human cells in culture. Normal fibroblast were found to be especially sensitive to juglone and lost viability primarily through a rapid apoptotic and necrotic response. This response may have been triggered by DNA damage since juglone induced a rapid and strong phosphorylation of H2AX in all phases of the cell cycle. Furthermore, juglone inhibits mRNA synthesis in human fibroblasts in a dose-dependent manner. Surprisingly, juglone caused a drastic reduction of the basal level of p53 in human fibroblasts and this loss could not be fully rescued by proteasome and calpain I inhibitors. However, when cells were pretreated with UV light or ionizing radiation, juglone was not able to reduce the cellular levels of activated p53. Our results show that juglone has multiple effects on cells such as the induction of DNA damage, inhibition of transcription, reduction of p53 protein

Artemesia toxicity:

Side effects from consumption of Wormwood include renal failure, convulsions, involuntary evacuations, abnormal respiration, and foaming at the mouth though it is argued that these effects are seen only as a result of consuming oil of Wormwood .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)