CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rotation diet/vegetables?

thathippieguy Views: 893
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,537

Re: Rotation diet/vegetables?

Hi guys

Recently ive started supplementing with Betaine HCL since ive been experimenting with meat eating again, after 8 years

I find that it makes me spacey, even pure products with no pepsin

My general health symptoms after consuming dried mushrooms in 2012, at the end of a 3 month course of the Antibiotic cipro:

Bloodshot eyes, dull whites of eyes, bloated stomach, fatigue, especially after eating (even say a meal of stir fry veggies) pale nails, dark circles under eyes, dry eyes, fuzzy vision, ringing in ears, wired but tired, occasional constipation, cold hands/feet, decreased digestion etc

I now react to foods like wheat, cows dairy, eggs, and sometimes rice/beans, and it seems like even some vegetables, but I cant be sure if its a reaction to candida or sensitivity, or maybe even a reaction to digestive enzymes. The cows dairy, wheat, and eggs are for sure

I cleaned out a lot of parasites, theres probably more but ive stopped seeing them and I assume its normal to have some in your body. None of my symptoms have improved even after eliminating a lot of parasites. Some remaining ones are "Scattered" which I plan to use a zapper on

I'm not sure which problem was/is my main problem, but it has snowballed. After chasing parasites so long, im starting to think maybe it was candida that caused my sudden onset of symptoms, maybe provoked by eating the mushrooms while in a weakened state, that perhaps had parasite eggs also, or maybe I just always had them. Ive recently discovered some mucousy strings in BMs which has caused me to change my gameplan

It's quite confusing

I'm planning in January to experiement with lufenuron, and maybe nystatin or diflucan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)