Yep, good stuff. The biggest lesson I've learned from watching that show is Do Not Touch Snails. Do not touch anything a snail has touched and keep your pets away from them. Those things are nasty and harbor who knows how many parasites. I cringe every time I see one on the porch or near one of my potted plants. I don't care what part of the Eco system they are helping, they need to be burned with fire. /jnj
Oh, and brain-eating amoebas are a lot more common than you would expect. Seems like at least a couple of kids become afflicted every summer after swimming in the lake near their home.