CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and root canal

rainfallz Views: 2,152
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,275

Re: MMS and root canal

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much. That was exactly what i wanted to know. Do you activate similar to traditional activated mms?

I especially thank you for advice regarding baking soda as i would not have known that would work. On that point would it be advised to alkalize rinse after the mouth wash.

I am amazed at your expertise with this chemical and how to utilize it. My brother while fighting lymes utilizes humpbals mms protocols. He now suffers what he believes is beggining stages of kidney failure. He was on high dose Antibiotics also. At that time he did not know what he does now and would likely have gone a different route. He did not want me to ingest mms the traditional way to fight this infection. When i told him about threads where i read some of you advice regarding swishing and smaller transdermal absorbtion, he was interested to know more about your position on this.

If you have any advice or opinion regarding the kidney damage i would be grateful. Regardless i am thankful for your time and expertise shared so graciously.

My best, kim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)