CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Potential EC cure

seattle Views: 2,155
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,066

Re: Potential EC cure

Did you get results from your derm?

"I finally saw an excellent derm this morning in Manhattan who prescribed me an eczema-related medicine. He also took a culture of my lips which I am awaiting results on."

And have you started using that eczema ointment? (What is it called?)

Also, have you thought of making some changes to your diet?

I've been communicating with an expert on the human microbiome, which researchers are finding to be possibly implicated in so many things, from our moods/attitude, to several autoimmune disorders, including skin disorders. I've asked her to write a friendly blog on the connection between our microbiome and skin health. I will share her insights with the masses in my own blog, so stay tuned!

Did you know that about ~65% of the world's total population are lactose (or partially) intolerant? You may want to try just eliminating dairy for now. And another HUGE thing you can do to dial down your lip inflammation is to cut back on all refined sugar.

So, THREE THINGS (if you can handle it):
>> Eliminate dairy (for now; then bring it back and compare the difference)

>> cut back on Sugar (if you're faced with an option, go with full-on fat & low-sugar, rather than 0 fat but high-sugar; our body's main fuel is actually, guess what: Fat! Our brain uses Only fat for energy.)

>> cut back on processed food in general

See if doing the above helps with your skin issues.

Last thing: sign up for my blog! I will only deliver good things and I promise not to spam :)

Look for the sign-up form at the bottom of this page:

http://bit.ly/1k6jD7F

Sending you good vibes and a strong will power!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)