CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites in extremities

Positive mind Views: 1,313
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,284,694

Re: Parasites in extremities

Yes there have been people here that are cured or almost cured. I just think they did an awful lot of reading about it and they were persistent with it. I think that if you can reduce your load to a normal range, for which your energy and your overall health will be a yardstick, you are fine. After that you can stay on maintenance.
I am actually just starting to try things now, so i have no real experience! I have read about this recipe, you can find it here:
http://www.lyme-symptoms.com/LymeDiseaseInfo/Parasites.html

For tapeworms. This recipe, according to a few users here have worked very well. I want to try the colloidial silver for treating the eggs, i read that cloves can be also too toxic. If that goes well i can move on to roundworms, flukes, and whatever else comes out...for roundworms i want to try (also suggested by linenup) neem, boswellia, myrhh, oil of oregano and if that does not work, probably the holy+blessed thistle combo. I plan to rotate the herbs and mixtures every few weeks or as needed. I cannot stress enough that doing a really good diet is the most important base for the cleanse. I want to avoid Wormwood because it has a cold character and i don't like the idea. What i also think it that any kind of eliminatkng herb should be used together with anti inflammatory and other supplementing herbs and things, so you can help your body better. Matt has got great info on supplements, and i will use many things he suggested ;) (i will report to him if it works!)
I started to make a list of things, i looked up the active ingredients, and i mostly try to listen to my intuition. Luckily the ayurvedic herbs can be used with other things as well. I am only ordering supply a few weeks in advance so i can see if it works and i can change if needed.
There is so much more that i could not list it here. Just read if you have time!
I will certainly post if i succeed at any grade :)
You are welcome. I hope you also get well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)