CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites in extremities

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

The Basic Zapper
This zapper is perfect everyone! Only $35!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

The Basic Zapper

Natural Cancer Remedies

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

The Basic Zapper

Natural Cancer Remedies

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

The Basic Zapper

Positive mind Views: 1,347
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,284,459

Re: Parasites in extremities

Sarah! I think mytip would certainly be to make your food from fresh ingredients, all organic. I would use more fishes instead of meat. I would drink fresh made (peeled and grated fresh ginger boiled for 15-20 mins) ginger tea after meals for a good digestion. I would not eat anything raw, especially if you see undigested things in your stool. Steam your fish and veggies and add kurkuma, cumin, coriander, mustard seed, some black pepper. I also like to stir fry veggies with some tempeh or bean sprouts. Sprouts are also very good, you can make an omelette with that. Drink lots of warm herbal teas, or warm water with fresh lemon juice, that helps with cleaning. No carbs, and no sugar, and really minimal dairy. I find porridge made with goat milk and cinnamon, with fresh dates, cooked for at least 5 mins (i add quinoa or any other unprocessed grains) for breakfast very soothing. This is what i eat as the only source of carbs and sometimes brown rice. If you use dates they do contain Sugar but only a bit so that is fine.
I have been doing this diet for about 3 months now and it is really time consuming to buy always fresh and wash/chop everything, have cooked meals 3 times a day. But i do feel it is working and it makes a really big difference. You need to spend the time and the effort to get better. Also berries are good fruits to eat, i mix it with goatsmilk yoghurt. Your digestive enzymes are being stimulated by the ginger tea as well as all the spices i mentioned. I have found a local organic farm supply, they are local farmers and i order my stuff weekly online, it is quite cheap and very fresh. Maybe you can find one too?
I have been reading a loooooot of stuff here and everywhere else. I have also searched for a lot of old posts, with keywords i found interesting. Some posts here are 12 years old!! I also bought a book about supplements, about intestinal parasites, about food allergies , was reading about the alkalizing diet options. Everyone here is really helpful. Mattk3 has been invaluable with lots of really great advice and always takes time to help. I did decide not to take meds but stay with herbs. So i have collected some options and trying out those, see which one will work better. I visited some naturopaths and doctors, for me, waste of time. I did see an ayurvedic doctor, wonderful! He put me on herbs and my energy is back. Now i have enough confidence to do the cleanses. I think if you have anxiety and a strong physical weakness, accupuncture can help really instantly. When i did it i made sure it was really a Chinese doctor and not a quack who said he studied it...
Now I also have parasites in my legs and sometimes feel them next to my backbone. I think that if you start elimiminating, you will get rid of all of them, eventually. Will take time for sure! Just be sure to target adult, eggs and young ones all together.
And be positive! Accept that this is the current period of your life. It will certainly change as all things are always changing, as a constant flux of things and molecules. Your thoughts and feelings and very much influencing how your body is functioning. And remember, only you can work towards your own liberation! So keep up and all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (2)