CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone have any favorite recipes to share?

hardamber Views: 834
Published: 13 years ago

Anyone have any favorite recipes to share?

Hi everyone,

I am on day 20 and half way through my 40 day cleanse. I plan on keeping it extremely healthy when I return to food. I feel so good and I'm down to a size 5 once again. Phew!!

Does anyone have any great healthy recipes? I am looking for a great Sugar free salad dressing I can make from scratch. I don't plan on using any type of chemical sweeteners, or any kind of un-natural ingredients.

I checked out "Whey-Low" sweetener. It is a low glycemic sweetener. When I checked out the ingredients, it listed powdered lactose and fructose. It is $6.00 a pound plus shipping. I went to the health food store and bought a pound of each for under 5 bucks, so that will give me 2 pounds of sweetener. It is supposed to have one quarter the glycemic effect on blood sugar. I think that is probably a good alternative when I don't use maple syrup for a sweetener.

I also plan on making all my own bread and pasta out of spelt and a few other non gluten grains. I have a pretty snazzy grinder and a great pasta maker. I don't plan on making the bread or pasta a main part of my diet, but it is good to have it once in a while. I plan on making pita bread more than regular bread. My family will love it hot out of the oven and I want to keep them healthy without depriving them.

We have our own dairy cows to get fresh raw milk. I know there are a lot of people on this forum who are against milk, but raw milk is a whole different commodity than cooked, homogenized milk. Check it out for yourself. Our cows are treated naturally and they are 100% fed organic.

I have my freezers packed full of organic meats and vegetables, all grown here on our property.

If anyone has any tips or recipes, please feel free to share them. I have a few I will post when I get a little more time.

Thanks,

Hardamber

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)