You really need a zapper---it is pretty much the only thing that kills the parasites outside your digestive track. And since the little chompers can just chomp their way right out of your digestive tract when you're soo toxic (enough of them in one spot--leaky gut 'syndrome', any one?) I'm absolutely sure yours have. Read some of parazappers stuff--he's the man! He even has a link for how to use a 9 volt battery in an emergency to zap with (I think--I confess I actually didn't go to it---but I totally trust his advice on anything zapper. :)
And sweet! Sounds like your persistence is paying off. Good job, especially how hard it probably is right now to focus on that level of stuff. Probably that charity is too embarrassed to own up to the fact they sent you to live in a drug infested war zone, but the police would be far more responsive to a whole organization, than one person.
But get on that zapper---don't let you or your dad die. It's entirely preventable. Well, for now anyway. We do all have to go sometime. :( Just not soooo soon.