Just my opinion, but you do seem to have a lot of symptoms that indicate a significant parasitic infection.
my personal experience has been with using anti-parasitic drugs to get rid of a long term infection in my daughter. Her symptoms were similar to yours. parasites are very real and can cause long term illness.
You will find a lot posts on this site that talk about alternatives to traditional meds. We did not have much luck with those, so I can not offer any advice in that area. We did have amazing results with some of the drugs mentioned on this site and they literally saved my daughters life.
I don't think a person can go wrong trying antiparasitic meds. Most of them are extremely safe even for small children. But do your research, look CDC DPDX, world health org, etc. millions of people are treated worldwide every year safely.