CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diflucan/fluconazole experiences... how long did you take it?

Fondues Views: 20,051
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,551,686

Re: Diflucan/fluconazole experiences... how long did you take it?

I took Nystatin, that really did a number on my stomach and I still had yeast infection which caused wheezing, heart palpitations, my body felt like a million bugs crawling on me a stinging burning sensation it was so insane, and dizziness, flu like symptoms I felt like I just couldn't take it anymore I wanted to die.

I was so desperate, I was on ozone IV's weekly and UV spiral it was doing something but not enough

My doctor who is an naturopathic doctor, decided no more Nystatin, he has seen some real successes with his patient when they take Diflucan. I had a deeply entrenched infection well it was time he gave me a 21 days course of Diflucan I was stunned I wanted to jump for joy ...FREE AT LAST ....:)I felt so much better it was unreal after years of suffering and so many doctors being completely clueless on the cause. And during that time I had a few fungal blood cultures it would always show up as zero, nada zip that I was in the clear. Then my ND told me so many tests yield inaccurate results then why the heck take them?

I eneded up taking another 21 days of Diflucan just as a precautionary and I'm sooooooooooooo happy I did! Thank, God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)