CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying to shrink a large multi-nodular thyroid goiter

iodinelmnoq Views: 6,360
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,280,817

Re: Trying to shrink a large multi-nodular thyroid goiter

I am not willing to devote 10+ hours of time right now in light of the fact? that you are cured.

The proof that there are better ways than your good doctor are riddled all over curezone where people have terrible reactions to high fat or high protein or both. In my view ketosis is either the ultimate answer for a host of diseases or it is a band-aid that does not work for the majority of people who attempt it.

No one is arguing the severity of the disease.

My approach is not a one size fits all magic pill or diet.

A family friend is borderline pre-diabetic and was able to turn the tides simply by supplementing chromium - something I suggested to you a while back.

The problem there is that it is like pulling teeth to get them to make changes so hopefully chromium will suffice for the time being, but it is not likely to be all that is needed.

I also mentioned to you that your lymphatic system was a mess. If you had a rudimentary understanding of physiology you would have understood that the pancreas, gallbladder, liver, cystic duct, common bile duct, left hepatic duct, and right hepatic duct are extremely important players in the pathology of lymph. I'll coin a term right now - CLGD chronic lymphatic congestive diseases. This is not something the medical establishment, and most likely Dr. Hallberg would comprehend because the tests for liver and bile function are a joke.

Most or all of these chronic diseases operate on top of a layer of lymphatic congestion. This is why we see people recovering from a host of illnesses from the liver flushes.

Your current work on the endocrine side of things is meh sort of ok, but imo you are lacking understanding of the bigger picture.

Did you ever wind up taking chromium and vanadium?

For some people though, either genetically, luckily, or by unknown means, the ketogenic diet can actually work to decongest the liver. For others it will be a nightmare. Of these few, fewer still will be able to maintain it long term due to the stress of converting protein or fat into Sugar for fuel.

The 'cure' I am talking about is not a method but an understanding first of organ function, and then it would require tackling the problem from a multi-faceted PERSONALIZED approach. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Almost all healing traditions recognize that excess protein or fat long term will unbalance you in the long term. Yes you can manipulate your insulin levels with diet but at what cost to the long term balance of your metabolism as a whole.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

You have bought into the modern concept of quick cures for discrete diseases. First you cured this then that then the next thing, and most likely a new problem will crop up that you will need to cure with the next heroic doctor's book/plan.

Ok here's the closest thing I can think of to a magic cure, google 'mini beet protocol' and do it for 3-4 months or longer. But will you even go there because beets are high in sugar.

A cure is much different than a managed situation. For example if you broke your leg and then were put in a cast for 6 months, and then had 6 months of therapy and were able to then walk and run on the leg without pain, you are cured.

If you have to walk around the rest of your life with crutches (ketogenic diet) you are mobile but you are not cured.

20 years ago I used to refer people to doctors such as Hallberg and her crew, but a few decades of study changes the playing field.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.063 sec, (2)