CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Dose Vitamin C
  Views: 6,154
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,278,849

Re: High Dose Vitamin C


Thanks for posting this! I have enjoyed reading your posts mostly on the toxic mold forum about your experiences dealing with toxic mold exposure and the fallout from it.

I was exposed to toxic molds in a seeming immaculate house for 18 months about two years ago. I was tested and treated and made dramatic lifestyle changes but I still struggle from time to time due to repeat exposure from water damaged buildings.

So much forgetfulness goes with this illness and I had forgotten about using vitamin C in high doses.

Thanks for sharing this method. I'll be trying it later tonight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.764 sec, (1)