CureZone   Log On   Join
Two Year Update! Still Cured

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
danielxmiller Views: 5,488
Published: 5 years ago

Two Year Update! Still Cured

Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but I've been getting a increasing number of comments, emails, and messages, usually asking the same things, in fact I don't think the people asking me these questions even bothered to watch my weekly videos before they contacted me.

Anyways, I've actually gotten a lot of "hate" from several people saying that I didn't give any advice, and my video explained nothing, I didn't help them, etc. So I wanted to make one final video for everyone to show EXACTLY what I did week by week. I will be watching through each of my videos, since it seems that's too difficult for most people to do, and be giving an exact breakdown of what I did exactly.

I was reading this new post, and realized when Healed9000 wrote to use aquaphor constantly and every 15 minutes if you had to that I might not have mentioned that is what I had done. I might have assumed everyone would know to put it on anytime it came off, but yes indeed I used it constantly. Easily every 15 minutes.

So next month marks two years of being healed, I believe I made the video in December 2013 of being healed and I was healed for about a month during that time.

If you have any questions at all, please leave them as a reply, and I will try to incorporate them into the video. I do not plan on making this a Q&A video like my last one, simply just exactly what I did to heal myself. Since I apparently didn't answer the questions last time anyways. I will probably remove all the old text parts of my site since that seems to confuse people more than help. I left it up there as reference material for people to understand what I was doing in the beginning, but apparently it's too confusing.

This will be my final post, except to announce when I release the video, so I would like to wish everyone the best of luck, and please try my method, every single aspect of it, not just parts of it here and there.

I am still 100% healed, and use only an organic lip balm during the day. Skin does not build up, skin doesn't wipe off, there is not irritation at all.

Wishing everyone the best.

-Daniel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (2)