CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CHINESE HERBS AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION / and swollen biliary duct

clarapax Views: 3,437
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,147,723

Re: CHINESE HERBS AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION / and swollen biliary duct

Dear chili,
i think we are having similar health chalanges. , i have seroius pelvic muscle dysfunction with complicated digestive system problems. i have ulcer and have so much pain in the intestine especially at the lower region.my stomach is always blutted and over produces gas. whenever i am hungery ,my stomach blutts and when i eat, i begin to pass gas. The worst is that i feel terrible pains during my ovulation. i have also be dignosed to have ashermers syndrome.
i still want to concieve but with the adhesions in the womb ,pregnancy has never been successful.
Can any body help me ?
i always have pinching pains at the lower part of my intestine and i have a lot of intestinal parasites and worms. i feel moving sensations all over my body especially when i cannot free my bowel.
if anyone know the chinese herbs i can use to regain my health and still concieve, pleaee help me out.
suna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)